If I drove 1 year on 6 quarts of fully synthetic oil for 24,000 miles, if I would have done it the old way, I would have had to get 8 oil changes and use up 48 quarts of oil to travel the same distance. That’s 48 quarts of oil imported from another country. By using the fully synthetic oil, I have saved the country 48 quarts of oil that I did not have to use for the year.
- Air Conditioning – Maintenance & Cost Saving Tips
- You have to figure out the required stream rate when you choose a submersible push
- These pumps are well-known for being low maintenance and lasting for a very long time
- Let’s look at how much oil is saved on an annual basis
- What are the financial advantages of spending a little more money on a quart of oil?