Air conditioning industries are following worldwide industry principles for a responsible use and management of refrigerants.
1. To keep refrigerants in secured and tight containers that has less atmospheric releases.
2. To recover, recycle and reclaim these refrigerants
3. To educate employees on how to manage proper handling of refrigerants
4. To comply with applicable standards around refrigerant safety
5. To comply with all important Ozone Depletion Regulation provisions according to clean air act
6. Use specified amount of refrigerant according to size of equipment to minimize unnecessary use of refrigerants
7. To continuously come up with a design, proper installation and operation to promote optimized energy efficiency