These fluids have a boiling point that is much less than that of the temperature of the heat source. The fluids are also used to transmit the resultant heat created into the area intended to be heated. This is done by passing the fluid through a heat exchanger where the existing heat is removed from the fluid. This extraction is work and causes the temperature of the liquid to go up to the point that it boils and evaporates.
- Air Conditioning – Maintenance & Cost Saving Tips
- You have to figure out the required stream rate when you choose a submersible push
- These pumps are well-known for being low maintenance and lasting for a very long time
- Let’s look at how much oil is saved on an annual basis
- What are the financial advantages of spending a little more money on a quart of oil?