Our TripleSafe system uses a 1/3 horsepower primary pump and 1/2hp backup pump. Combined with our battery backup that’s able to pump out 11,000 gallons of water on a single charge, our systems are installed in a heavy duty airtight liner. Each liner includes a special ball and cup design that enables it to quickly drain leaks in the case of a plumbing failure in the house. Our WaterWatch alarm will let you know if a sump pump has failed before the basement floods by sounding off before the basement floods so you have time to respond. Our estimates and consultations are free: we’d love to meet with you!
- Air Conditioning – Maintenance & Cost Saving Tips
- You have to figure out the required stream rate when you choose a submersible push
- These pumps are well-known for being low maintenance and lasting for a very long time
- Let’s look at how much oil is saved on an annual basis
- What are the financial advantages of spending a little more money on a quart of oil?